It’s an inevitable trend. People are using their mobile devices more than their desk bound computers to do their daily tasks. However, they are using too many apps which have different workflows and datasets. This unproductive and prone to errors due to duplication. Our Apps are cross-platform that have the same workflow, interface and use the same datasets. Running natively on Android, iOS and Windows, they are blazingly fast and easy to learn/use.
Our first solution is an Integrated Information Management Solution for managing Projects, Staff, Emails, Files and HR:
- Project-based orientation: emails, files, contacts, staff, timesheets, contacts are all linked back to projects. After setting up your project with the basic information, you can then add internal and external team members. This allows you to easily communicate with either parties via emails, files or messages (internal members).
- Project-based or personal emails: Each email can handle up to 50MB. Includes built-in organisation into projects. Near real-time “filtering”. File attachments are encrypted and stored separately in a Files cloud database for easy access without having to open the email.
- Files: All files related to Emails, Messages, Claims, Projects are stored in the Files cloud database.
- Staff: Information about your staff. Summaries of all emails, files, timesheets, messages, claims, leave, events related to the staff will be shown in real-time once you click on a staff.
- Contacts: Team-based collaborative Contact Manager. “Persons” are linked to “Companies” and “Groups”. Clicking on any person will list summaries of related emails, files and SMSes.
- TimeSheets: You can enter timesheets in 4 different ways. The easiest is to create an Event (single or repeated). You can analyse your timesheets based on staff, projects, stage or tasks in near real-time.
- Messages: This is your internal messaging system. You can have personal, project based or company-based chats. All related chats will be threaded .
- Events: Personal or Project-based events which can include one or more team members. You have the option to prefill timesheets with details from the event. You can easily create repeated events which can be also easily edited.
Most 3D and BIM software are known as “horizontal applications” – they target a large number of users with different knowledge and skill sets. They typically do not offer task-specific features. You can still arrive at the results you desire by combining several steps and perhaps using in conjunction with other software. These extra steps take up valuable time and may not produce accurate or consistent results especially if you miss out on a few of the steps.
We specialise in “vertical customisation”. We study the results you want to achieve and the steps taken to arrive at the results. We then develop an “add-on” that will work within your application software. This add-on will perform all these steps automatically and will also check for accuracy and consistency of the results. This will save your employee valuable time which can be redirected for other important tasks.
We have developed several custom solutions for Autodesk Revit. However, many of them are company related (trade secrets) and hence we can’t divulge here. However, there are 2 national-level solutions that are currently in use:
- IBS Score for Revit: This is a solution for computing Industralised Building Systems Score which is been promoted by the Construction Industry Development Board of Malaysia. This was developed with Innovacia Sdn. Bhd. who are also the most experienced training center for IBS.
- IFC-SG for Revit: This solution is for the soon-to-be-implemented CORENET X e-submission system by the Building Construction Authority of Singapore. We were engaged by Autodesk Singapore to develop a prototype / proof of concept. Currently, it is being pilot tested by several of the leading AEC firms in Singapore.
Contact us to find out how we can develop such vertical customisations to increase the effectiveness and productivity of your employees.
While most employers agree that training for staff is important, many still find it expensive. Employees attending training sessions also miss out on work. In addition, many trainers may know the subject well but may not know the correct way to train. Hence, the reluctance of many employers to send employees for training.
In Singapore, eventually all trainers will be required to be ACTA qualified. We are ACTA qualified and know the correct techniques for training employees. We develop customised and structured training program that best matches your employee’s job requirements. Our approach is “Blended Training” – a hybrid teaching technology that combines traditional classroom led training with online follow-up and support. As such our training is not just one event but a continuous learning journey for your employee.
The benefits of customised and structured blended training are:
- Improved employee performance
- Gain knowledge and learn new skills
- Addressing employee weaknesses
- Employee job satisfaction
- It is expensive to lose employees
- Trained employees are more effective
Contact us to find out how we can develop a customised training program for your company.